Terms & Conditions
With Pets Warehouse online orders you'll receive the highest level of service, support, and security. As an Authorized Internet Retailer, Pets Warehouse ensures that your online buying experience offers the service, product support, and security that you expect and deserve.
Pets Warehouse owns and operates this Website, PetsWarehouse.com. This document governs your access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website. The website is stocked with items for sale, and buyers can order these by placing a purchase order as directed on the website. By using these services, buyers agree to the Terms of Service and our shipping & returns policy, which may be updated by us from time to time. Check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
1. THE PURCHASE ORDER. An order form and these Terms and Conditions collectively constitute the “Purchase Order”, and shall be the final expression of the terms and conditions of the sale of goods between the parties. All of the materials referenced herein that are to be incorporated by reference are to be deemed part of this Purchase Order as well as the agreement for the sale of goods that is created thereby upon acceptance by the Seller.
The sale of Goods identified in the Purchase Order is within the ordinary course of business of the Vendor. Not all items are in stock some require special ordering which may take additional time to obtain.
When your order is placed we will confirm by email.
2. STANDARDS. Pets Warehouse Vendor Standards set forth specifications and requirements for doing business. Pets Warehouse is an authorized Internet retailer, with support of the manufacturers we represent. Why should you purchase from an Authorized Internet Retailer? You'll have the peace of mind that the product's warranty will be honored when you buy from an authorized dealer. You can rest assured that your purchase will be protected by the manufacturer's warranty.
You'll know that the products you buy are of the highest quality, intended for the U.S. market, meeting safety standards and repair options. We provide the most up-to-date product information available with warranted items, and these are serviceable through applicable manufacturers’ authorized service centers.
3. DELIVERY. Pets Warehouse shall deliver Goods in accordance with the terms stated in the applicable Purchase Order. Special delivery may be needed for some items. See Shipping and delivery for more information. If the shipping addressee is incorrect, the purchaser is responsible for any or all delivery, return or re-delivery costs.
4. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES. We are not responsible and do not warrant or guaranty the quality or suitability performance of any product we do not manufacture. Such issues should be addressed directly with the manufacturers under the terms of their guarantee/warranty. Please contact the manufacturer for resolution of complaints.
5. ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR OF PRODUCTS. Due to the nature of certain products, on-site assembly or repair by the customer may be required. In these cases, defective, damaged or missing parts will be sent to the buyer to be repaired by the buyer. At the manufacturers or Pets Warehouse option the defective item may be replaced, the cost of shipping is the buyers responsibility.
Contact our Customer Service department with any repair claims.
6. CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, AND RETURN ORDERS. Purchaser has the absolute right to amend or cancel a Purchase Order for any reason for goods that have not yet have a status of “Awaiting Shipment” by giving Vendor written notice of such cancellation. All cancellation or change requests must be submitted by email within 24 hours from the time the order is placed.
In the event of a cancellation of an order after the 24-hour grace period, or after the order status is updated to "Awaiting Shipment," the customer will be responsible for a cancellation and restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price, and all shipping fees that may apply. Credits will not be issued until the return item has been received by Pets Warehouse and found to be in good condition.
7. PAYMENT TERMS. All orders must be prepaid (including shipping charges) prior to shipment. In order to contract with PetsWarehouse.com buyers must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. When placing an order the buyer ensures that all details provided to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. If a credit card dispute of charges is filed for any reason and PetsWarehouse is not liable the the purchaser is responsible for bank fee of $25.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or usability. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law PetsWarehouse.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
9. Amazon Pay option, buyer is to abide by Pets Warehouse's terms and conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between buyers and PetsWarehouse.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Pets Warehouse.
Thank you for shopping at Petswarehouse.com. For additional information Email us at PetsWarehouse@Gmail.com, or call Customer Service at 631.842.0400, Ext. 4