- Pets Warehouse Pet Franchise
Pets Warehouse Pet Franchise
The Pets Warehouse Franchise
|A pet store franchise is ideal for people who want to go into business for themselves, but not by themselves. Franchises offer the best of both worlds—you can function as an empowered business owner; yet you have the experience and support of established successful companies that help secure your investment. Owning a business offers unlimited potential for personal and financial growth. However, opening new businesses can be risky, without the benefit of knowledgeable counsel. Franchising may be the best option for minimizing risks and start-up obstacles.|
The Pets Warehouse name has been around since 1974, with a website presence since 1997, so we’ve been around for a long time not only in dog years but real time. Why start from scratch reinventing the wheel or perfecting a business model that actually works. As a franchisor, we at Pets Warehouse have already invented this particular wheel; now you can swim with the sharks and not risk being eaten by them.
Entering the pet industry brings tremendous opportunities for investors.
According to the 2015-2016 American Pet Products Association’s (APPA) National Pet Owners Survey,
- 65% of U.S. households own a pet,
- This equates to 79.7 million homes attributing to $ 62.75 billion annual industry sales.
- Estimates suggest a 4.1% growth each year.
…and every pet owner needs supplies.
With tremendous opportunities to sell to this market, a typical Pets Warehouse location will stock about 7,000 pet supplies and offer them at discount prices below competition.
Pets Warehouse provides the following safeguards to ensure your success:
1. Demonstrated Track Record. Pets Warehouse brings a successful history to springboard you into business ownership. We should provide training and on-going advice for every aspect of your business. Eliminate the baptism by fire, and take advantage of what has been learned during our 40+ year history.
2. Name Recognition and Strong Branding. You will benefit from our good reputation, core values, quality of products, dependability, and social contributions. These contribute to building a positive brand, and a new franchise operator benefits from the public’s perception of the parent company.
3. Training Programs. In order to protect the image of our business and yours, the Pets Warehouse franchise agreement involves training and on-going evaluation. This ensures that all of the locations meet the standards of company and are consistent in what customers will find from location to location. In order to guarantee efficient operations, many aspects of the pet business must be learned and put into practice. Training programs address general business, accounting, human relations, maintenance and cleaning, marketing, inventory, and of course, pet care.
Additionally, we share pearls of the business attained with experience. Advice can include how to choose a particular payroll company, rewards of successful management, and dealing with difficult situations. This information can help with risk avoidance, as well as conducting efficient, profitable operations. Pets Warehouse provides a written manual, as well training courses and one-on-one mentoring to our franchisees.
4. Ongoing Engagement. Periodic evaluation of the new franchise should be expected. During these inspections, seasoned professionals can acknowledge conformation with company policies and offer help in weak areas. The sessions also provide opportunities to share new ideas or policies that could affect the business. The process helps franchise owners keep on track and maximize the return on their investments. Knowing that you’re not alone smooths the trail to success.
5. Real Estate and Facilities Assistance. Pets Warehouse provides new franchise with experts to recommend specific choices for this very important aspect of the business. This can include site selection, leasing agreements, and items related to cleaning, airflow, plumbing, electrical, etc. Additionally, we help you plan for furniture purchase, shelving, etc. However, Pets Warehouse allows franchise to explore unique opportunities, and so some deviation from the standard plan may be reasonable—but corporate standards must be upheld. Deviations must be approved by Pets Warehouse corporate headquarters to protect all involved.
7. Purchasing Power. Certainly the buyer for a group of stores has more power than someone ordering for a single store. The volume pricing is a huge benefit for all concerned, and allows the new businesses to compete with the large conglomerates. The advantages can apply to inventory, capital equipment, supplies, contract services, and more.
8. Marketing Assistance. From advertising, to public relations, to social media and event planning, franchises share in the efforts to bring attention to their products and services. While some marketing could be localized, group efforts are often perfected to share among the various team members. Don’t reinvent each wheel—share in the wealth!
Start your journey to becoming a Pets Warehouse franchise with a quick and easy phone call.
Our representatives are happy to discuss franchise opportunities with interested individuals.
Just click the icon below, or call us (855) 217-9800 to get things started!
|THIS WEB SITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD) IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S RULE ON FRANCHISING AND APPLICABLE STATE FRANCHISE REGISTRATION/DISCLOSURE LAWS. CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON AND WISCONSIN REQUIRE US TO REGISTER THE FDD OR OBTAIN AN EXEMPTION IN THE STATE. A REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE FDD BY THAT STATE. THE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT DIRECTED TO THE RESIDENTS OF ANY OF THOSE 14 STATES BY US OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF. MOREOVER, WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN ANY OF THOSE 14 STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE (OR OBTAINED AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION) IN THE APPLICABLE STATE AND DELIVERED THE FDD TO THE PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.|