Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray 24 Ounces
- Review - Free Shipping Guidelines in link above ^.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
>Eligible for Free Shipping
Protect your house from insect infestations. Fleas and ticks can find their way into your home and can hide in carpets, upholstery, pet bedding, and more. Our home spray is non-staining and fragrance-free with no lingering chemical odor. Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray provides up to 7 months of flea protection indoors and kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh and fire ants). With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat, or kitten. Also try Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.View AllClose
Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills pre-adult fleas before they grow up to bite. It reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, upholstery, and pet bedding. It protects your home from flea build up, while protecting your pets and family from bites. Use in homes, garages, attics and apartments. One treatment gives continuous protection against pre-adult fleas for 7 months. Kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silverfish and other labeled insects.View AllClose