Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies Clip Strip

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Review - Free Shipping Guidelines in link above ^.
Minimum Purchase:
1 unit
>Eligible for Free Shipping


Adams Flea & Tick Collar Plus for Dogs & Puppies prevents infestations by killing adult fleas and adult ticks for up to 6 months per collar. Our one-size-fits-all flea and tick collar ensures you are receiving top-of-the-line flea and tick treatment for small dogs, medium dogs, and large dogs alike. Additionally, with two collars per container, you are buying a year of headache-free tick and flea control for your dog. The active ingredients in Adams Flea & Tick Collar Plus for Dogs & Puppies provide continuous, long-lasting protection against fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes*(*excluding California) for up to 6 months per collar. With the added benefits of repelling mosquitoes* (*excluding California) and being water-resistant, you know you are giving your dog the best when using an Adams Flea & Tick Collar Plus for Dogs & Puppies. With 5% of fleas living on your dog and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, it is important to also address the infestations that can be occurring in your home and yard. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on your pet, in your home, and your yard.
View AllClose


View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose