Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip Clear 4 fluid ounces

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Review - Free Shipping Guidelines in link above ^.
Minimum Purchase:
1 unit
>Eligible for Free Shipping


Pests can be a nuisance to you and your pets, but luckily Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip can help. Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, gnats, mosquitoes and flies. Our concentrated formula contains aloe vera extract and lanolin. Simply add 1 tbsp of the dip solution to 1 gallon of warm water, sponge or dip your pet in the diluted water, and let dry for flea and tick protection. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat or kitten. Also try Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.
View AllClose


Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip kills and repels fleas ticks lice gnats mosquitoes and flies. Contains aloe vera extract and lanolin. May be used on dogs and cats.
View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose