Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs, Medium Dogs 15 to 30 lbs
- Review - Free Shipping Guidelines in link above ^.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
>Eligible for Free Shipping
Help protect your pup with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On For Dogs. This topical spot treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, adult Brown Dog ticks, Deer ticks, tick nymphs, and tick larvae for up to 30 days per dose. Our formula also kills and repels mosquitoes for 4 weeks. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On For Dogs topical treatment is specially formulated for dogs weighing 15 to 30 pounds that are 12 weeks and older. This quick-drying solution spreads with your dog?s natural skin oils, stays on and does not rub off. With 5% of fleas living on your dog and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, it is important to also address the infestations that can be occurring in your home and yard. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home, and Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.View AllClose