Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens 10 fluid ounces
- Review - Free Shipping Guidelines in link above ^.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
>Eligible for Free Shipping
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens is a sensitive skin, lathering shampoo enriched with aloe, lanolin, and oatmeal to help condition the skin and coat, and remove loose dandruff, dirt, and scales. Plus, it leaves your cat?s coat soft, shiny, and manageable. This foaming shampoo and wash leaves your cat or kitten smelling pleasantly fresh. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens kills adult fleas, ticks, and lice on contact and works on cats and kittens 12 weeks and older. With 5% of fleas living on your cat and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, cat flea and tick control require a multi-step product solution. Adams products are designed to fight pests on every front. Shop our entire line of Pet, Home, and Yard products to complete your cat or kitten flea and tick control regimen.View AllClose
Adams Plus Flea Tick Foaming Shampoo Wash for Cats Kittens with Oatmeal and Coconut, Gentle Deep Conditioning, Sensitive Skin Formula, 10 ounces. Adams Plus Flea Tick Foaming Shampoo Wash for Cats Kittens is a sensitive skin formula that contaView AllClose